Easter is a celebration that many people with food and weight concern fear. Thoughts of weight loss may surface, as chocolate is readily available. Some might worry what sort of food will be on offer, …
These delicious hot cross buns come from Terrsa Cutter’s website, The Healthy Chef. For the recipe, click here
Day 4 of healthy Easter ideas. These delightful balls will offer more nutritional benefit than a chocolate egg. They are great for little hands to help with in the kitchen.
Click for the Recipe.
Day 3 of healthy Easter ideas – adorable stuffed egg chicks! They are Gluten Free and high in protein. You should enjoy these for breakfast on the long Easter weekend to keep you reaching from a chocolate egg!
Follow the recipe below from Taste.com for a basic Devilled Eggs recipe. Then simply add currants for eyes and a piece of carrot for the nose. These won’t last long before they are eaten!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Using a teaspoon, scoop yolks into a bowl. Using a fork, lightly mash.
- Add mayonnaise, chives and mustard. Stir to combine.
- Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of yolk mixture into each egg half. Serve.