Are you struggling to think of nut free lunch box ideas? The start of the school year can bring excitement (at the kids going back), and also groans as the realisation of making school lunches …
Day 3 of healthy Easter ideas – adorable stuffed egg chicks! They are Gluten Free and high in protein. You should enjoy these for breakfast on the long Easter weekend to keep you reaching from a chocolate egg!
Follow the recipe below from Taste.com for a basic Devilled Eggs recipe. Then simply add currants for eyes and a piece of carrot for the nose. These won’t last long before they are eaten!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Using a teaspoon, scoop yolks into a bowl. Using a fork, lightly mash.
- Add mayonnaise, chives and mustard. Stir to combine.
- Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of yolk mixture into each egg half. Serve.
Although it is school holidays, I just couldn’t resist sharing these festive lunchbox ideas with you. Such a simple idea but meal time is looking so much more inviting, and suggestive of Christmas. Thanks for …